Monday, 19 June 2017

BLUE CROCHET HANDBAG





















Here is my latest finished project, a crochet handbag in ice blue sparkly wool, fully lined and padded, zipped and poppered.  Its all crocheted in half double crochet with a 4.5mm hook and I made up the pattern myself (see below).  I've had the wool sitting around for absolutely ages and dont actually know what sort of wool it is, only that it is crinkly with a silver thread running through it and it is quite thin so I used two strands to make this bag.  It was a right pain at times because the yarn kept splitting but I think it was worth it, I'm very happy with how it's turned out.  I got the pattern for the little flower from my book  100 flowers to knit & crochet available from Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLUE CROCHET HANDBAG

Here is my latest finished project, a crochet handbag in ice blue sparkly wool, fully lined and padded, zipped and pop...